The latest release of microsoft´s popular internet explorer web browser.
Microsoft internet explorer 7 continues the internet explorer commitment to provide enhanced security and privacy, additional browser features, and enhanced usability for platform developers.
- tabbed browsing - view multiple sites in a single browser window. easily switch from one site to another through tabs at the top of the browser frame.
- instant rss feeds - read rss feeds directly in the browser, scan for important stories, and filter your view with search terms or site-specific categories.
- new streamlined user interface - the internet explorer 7 frame is reorganized to make it noticeably simpler, more streamlined, and less cluttered with unnecessary items.
- phishing filter - proactively warns and helps protect you against potential or known fraudulent sites and blocks the site if appropriate.
- tab groups - tabs can be grouped and saved into logical categories, allowing you to open multiple tabs with a single click. a tab group can easily be set as the home page group so the entire tab group opens every time internet explorer is launched from the start menu.
- css improvements - addresses many of the major inconsistencies that can cause web developers problems when producing visually rich, interactive webpages.
- toolbar search box - web searches using your favorite search provider can now be entered into a search box within the toolbar, eliminating the clutter of separate toolbars.
- favorites center - offers easy and fast access to favorites, tab groups, browsing history, and rss feed subscriptions.
- dynamic security protection - enhances awareness of website security and privacy settings by displaying color-coded notifications next to the address bar.
- quick tabs - provides easy tab selection and navigation by displaying thumbnails of all open tabs in a single window.