A power tool for blackberry devices.
Blackberry master control program (mcp) is a power tool for blackberry devices designed for moderate to advanced users.
with mcp you can easily load/save/erase any module you want, take screenshots of your device, turn the radio on or off, synchronize the time on your device to your pc, reset to factory settings (remove it policies), perform a handheld wipe... and tons of other cool stuff!
mcp can perform all possible combinations of java loader commands and options via an intuitive yet easy to use 32-bit windows gui (graphical user interface).
mcp offers a full gui for managing and optimizing any blackberry operating system that is installed on your computer, including the ability to install a selected os without having to uninstall other oss first. all selections/operations are performed in real time and the gui provides instant "live" feedback on the current state of the os you are preparing to install. you can switch between mcp and crackmem with no adverse effects.
- manages multiple usb devices.
- performs all javaloader commands and options - one hundred percent - graphically.
- upgrade/downgrade to any device os that is installed on your computer - without having to uninstall other oss.
- relocates os files to the same locations as crackmem, so you can switch between mcp or crackmem at will.
- mcp is available via windows control panel after installation.
- easy to access shortcuts to the most common blackberry tools.